The GLX Video Content Operations Platform empowers content professionals to simplify, streamline, and coordinate to create, repurpose, and share video content with less effort and an increased pace of delivery.
The GLX Video Content Operations Platform gives video content teams the tools to collaboratively produce, extract and convey information, and distribute quality content that delivers meaningful and targeted video content for their intended audiences. Platform services include content registration, content definition, AI-assisted repurposing, content activation capabilities, and the automation workflows to make it easy.
Video content operations make systematic the management of your video content, its repurposing, personalization, and activation. It harmonizes the people, processes, and systems essential for mature and effective video-based digital engagement.
Its goal is to help you eliminate bad practices:
- Content strategies that lack focus, well-aligned roles and responsibilities, optimized processes, and devoid of a supporting content operations system,
- Ad hoc creation and management of content creation and dissemination,
- Teams tempted to skip formal operational planning and just start creating content.
Content operations practices are needed to help make more systematic the registration, management, and dissemination of video content for effective digital engagement. To extract and leverage the information to appropriately personalized for the audience, AI-services and workflow automation services are needed. Content operations needs to harmonize people, processes, and systems essential for the delivery of mature video content for effective digital engagement.
Eliminate bad practices. End video content stagnation.
- Content strategies that lack focus, well-aligned roles and responsibilities, optimized processes, and devoid of a supporting video content operations system,
- Ad hoc creation, dissemination, and management of video, and
- Teams tempted to skip formal operational planning and just start creating video content.
Video content operations practices help make more systematic the registration, management, and dissemination of video content for effective digital engagement.
To extract and leverage the information to appropriately personalized for the audience, AI-services and workflow automation services are needed.
A Video Content Operations Platform provides the means, the automation workflows, and assistance to plan, program, and deliver communication in a way that is simple, accessible, and that helps assess the effectiveness of personalized digital content. It provides the means to register content, augment it using AI techniques to extract the information held, and automate and manage its lifecycle. It provides the means to curate and augment content, to create adapted and personalized content intended for various audiences and channels and offers means for teams to collaborate in the creative and release process. It integrates people and processes tasked with the sharing, distribution, activation, and tracking of video content.
- drive digital engagement,
- give teams a unified view of the video content it has at its disposal,
- codify decision making, responsibilities, and team resources involved,
- standardize team processes and procedures,
- deliver the right, optimized, and personalized experience to audiences,
- augment content using AI techniques to extract more value out of the investment required to create it,
- unify content distributed across systems,
- deliver aggregated insights to assess the effectiveness of communication and information sharing.
Organizations and people are constantly inundated and bombarded with content and messages, so status quo is no longer an option, neither is inaction.
The GLX Video Content Operations Platform delivers value.
- Increased digital engagement,
- Improved effectiveness in knowledge transfer to individuals and communities,
- Improved continuity and increases of the longevity of the information being conveyed,
- Replaced ad hoc rich media workflows, and
- Amplified the meaning and reach of the messages being conveyed
A lack of a robust video content operations platform and practices makes your strategy susceptible to underperforming.
- Hundreds of events and presentation video can lay dormant on hosting platforms with no strategy to get more from the investment to create these,
- Engagements like events are too often one-and-done,
- After the event ends the team moves on to another project and nothing keeps the event’s rich conversations alive, and
- Video solutions intended to accelerate e-commerce and business outcomes are underutilized and underperform on the mission they have been deployed for.
The GLX Platform
These include the abilities to import and integrate with content providers; AI-generated metadata and annotations of transcripts, attendees, key phrases, visual tags, highlights, and chapters, and the ability to share content.
These include the abilities enabling the creation, sequencing, and overlaying of video, audio, and images; video-select and clipping for new content creation; content curation and screening for review, commenting, versioning and release approval; and collaboration and notification capabilities with internal and external collaborators.
These include the workflows and services such as media pages and channels offering various layout options for content experiences, SEO, categorization, lead generation forms, social sharing, publication and notification APIs, analytics, and insights and distribution with 3rd-party platforms and repositories that deliver compelling activation experience.
GLX Video Content Operations Benefits
GLX drives digital engagement, increases employee and customer retention, and delivers meaningful journeys for the communities you serve. It helps you deliver on your knowledge network vision.
Benefits of addressing these issues with GLX:
- Revives dormant content and maximizes ROI from past events
- Ensures that events and engagements have a lasting impact
- Keeps event conversations alive and maintains momentum
- Utilizes video solutions to their full potential, accelerating e-commerce and business outcomes