Do you understand just how powerful video services and visual marketing can be for your business? Some of the world’s most successful celebrities have launched themselves as a brand through uploading YouTube videos, making video services one of the best tried-and-test methods of advertising today. In fact, when video services are used as part of an inbound marketing campaign, widespread attention can be attracted, and traffic volumes will increase. What’s more, video can be integrated into a social media marketing plan. Considering the fact that 332 days worth of videos are watched every minute through Facebook and YouTube, taking advantage of video services for your business can drive worldwide accessibility and expand your online presence.
Becoming a Name in the YouTube World for a Revenue Boost
Keeping up with what is happening on YouTube is important if you want your community of subscribers to stay in the loop. A successful brand will utilize video services to create a channel, of which will become a huge part of their business if used correctly.
Here are five methods of action that could help you to market your business and increase revenue:
- Recall the Highlights of Events – Everybody has a schedule, some busy and others not so busy. With that being said, it can be a challenge enticing every person you visit to attend an event. Product launches, interviews, lectures, and business networking events can have a big impact on your brand’s image as a whole. Recalling the highlights of a recent event will keep advocates in the know, even if they weren’t present at the event. Consider including video interviews and shots of the gathering to show people what you’re all about.
- Create a Community – The better the quality of your videos and the more optimized they are for SEO, the better their placement will be on both YouTube and Google. This, in turn, will encourage viewers to comment, like, and share the content. Since the aim of the game is to boost revenue, retaining a loyal customer base is important. Creating an online community by inviting viewers to sign up to your newsletter or YouTube channel will build brand strength and advocacy.
- Gain Customer Trust – A video can be filmed by you, a member of your team, a family member, or perhaps even a complete stranger. Videos featuring satisfied customers will give potential customers the push to collaborate with you. Prove that you have what it takes to provide a solution and you will be surprised at how quickly customers will start to trust you. Shoot videos from different perspectives for the best return on investment (ROI).
- Regular Uploads and Social Media – Uploading regularly is important, but uploading quality video content is even more important if you are to maintain an active channel. Subscribers will hit the “unsubscribe button” if they feel that your channel is dead. Bring in more traffic and revenue by including keywords in YouTube’s Video Manager section, and don’t forget to share your videos to social media websites. Heaps of subscriptions come from social networks like Facebook, where a short summary of your video and a thumbnail will attract maximum exposure from your target audience.
- Optimizing for Ads – Optimizing your channel is also important, so don’t underestimate the use of keywords in the video itself, the title and the description. While your audience does care about what’s being shared, they will need to be able to find you among ranking competitors. Including relevant ads will also bring in profits and offer maximum return.
Combine these tactics with proper formatting, compelling content, and preferably a camera that shoots in high definition (HD). With the potential to earn revenue through ads and of course, referrals to your company’s products and/or services, developing a subscribable YouTube channel is something that that every brand must be doing.